Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Thurnesday Thunks high on helium
Welcome to the April 14th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of red gummie bears and the number 1 because ... I don't know, because I'm not that creative today...
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
1. Does anyone ever wonder: who would go to my funeral if i die?
2. Sometimes people just make you scrunch up your nose and give that "WTF?" look. Who was the last person you gave that look to?
3. A friend recently told you that she tricked her boyfriend into getting her pregnant. You are also very close friends with him, should you say something or keep it to yourself?
4. Do you get light headed after sucking the helium from a balloon?
5. What is the last website you look at each day?
6. Since this is a Thursday meme, but we post it on Wednesday, shouldn't this be called Thurnesday Thunks?
7. So some school in Chicago is banning kids from eating bag lunches from home, forcing them to eat school lunches. Hey, I ain't making this crap up, seems the governement doesn't trust parents to feed their kids. Go see for yourself. Back in the day, did you eat school lunches or did you bag it?
8. You can say you don't watch the news until you are blue in the face, but everyone has some news story that caught their attention and they followed stories on. Murders, kidnappings, dirty politics, stupid celebrities..... whatever. Which one caught your attention (even if you didn't want it to)?
9. What condiment is always in your fridge?
10. You can hug it, pet it and squeeze it and if you really want to you can name it George. What mythical creature would you have as a pet?
Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.
and remember, if you don't blog (or do blog memes) you can always participate by posting your answers on the InsanityCafe.com forums. We play there, too! Just look in the Psychward and find this week's Thunks thread!