Thursday, April 7, 2011
Calendar events are scary when they are new colors
Welcome to the April 8th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my dad's shirt and the number 77, which is how old my dad is today....
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
Sorry it's late this week. No excuses. Just forgot what day it was.
1. How long can you hold your breath? Don't tell me you don't know... try it.
2. Have you been watching the Decorah Eagles?
3. Ever fallen off a horse?
4. Pick a color and a number and come up with a combination name for the new color.
5. Write a paragraph about 10 minutes of your morning, writing it in the 3rd person.
6. What events have you marked on your calendar for this summer already?
7. If you could have any realistic talent, what would it be?
8. What is the scariest place you've ever visited?
9. If you were a cat, what already-made flavor of cat food (no chocolate flavors!) would you want to eat?
10. What were you doing the Friday 2 weeks ago in the afternoon?
Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.