(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of cooked crab, and the number 544.
1. It's the first of April, do you play April Fool's jokes on anyone?
2. Do you like to eat sardines?
3. Have you ever played racketball?
4. If eating at a fast food joint that has a dollar menu, do you order a bunch of different dollar items or just go ahead and get a regular meal?
5. Have you ever taken a brand new pencil and sharpened it in an electric sharper until it was almost gone just because you were bored?
6. Do you have any old broken computers still sitting around your home?
7. Ricky Martin came out this week stating he is gay. Were you shocked, had a feeling, "who?" or just didn't care?
8. If marijuana is legalized, do you think it should have a luxury tax added onto it?
9. What's the oddest thing you have sitting on your computer desk right now or where ever it is you may be sitting with a laptop (you could be sitting at a Starbucks with an alien from Mars for all we know)?
10. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them?
11. Have you ever held a tarantula?
12. Shower- curtain, door, walk-in, or do you just roll around in the dirt to get the stink off?
13. Which commercial is the most annoying to you on TV or radio?
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?