(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of KC's hair and the number 33.
1. Robins have red breasts. Why are their eggs blue?
2. The doorbell buzzes at the same moment the phone rings. Who was on the phone?
3. It seems that there are several very popular memes each day of the week. Which meme did you first become a regular of?
4. It is about time that Berleen and Kimber meet in person. Should we start a collection to fly one of them to the other, or just hope Thom's bus and get from Hawaii to Kimber in Arizona and take her to Berleen in Minnesota?
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away?
6. What was the last thing colored red that you wore?
7. I have a train that runs by where I live several times a day. I actually find it peaceful. What's the longest journey that you have taken by train?
8. If Kimber threw a five dollar bill off a building that was five stories high, and Berleen threw a twenty off a build that was six stories high, who do you think would find the money?
9. If reincarnation really happens, whose life would you like to know that you have already led?
10. What are your three favorite possessions?
11. A lot of people still believe that Elvis is alive. Have you ever worn blue suede shoes?
12. Do you have siblings? If yes, are you anything alike?
13. Has anyone ever asked you to strip naked and cluck like a chicken?
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?
Have a great day. See you next Thursday.