(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of Bret Michaels' bandana, and the number 8888.
1. Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself?
2. Where's your picket fence?
3. With a big smile on your face, you do what?
4. If I was to walk up to you, you'd do what?
5. The list goes on and on. What list?
6. Does every rose have a thorn or does every thorn have a rose?
7. Talk dirty to me. What kind of mop/vacuum/dust thingymabob do you use?
8. Your Mamma don't _______ and your Daddy don't _______.
9. Ever had a suitcase packed by your feet, and if so where were you going?
10. Have you ever ridden in a limousine?
11. I went to bed too soon and got up to ____?
12. "And this last mile I travel with you ", to where?
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?