(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
Thursday Thunks: Philosophy 101
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of an Mexican Umbrella Lady and the number 3693.
1. First, an easy one. In 25 words or less, what's your philosophy on life?
2. Which country is your spiritual home? Why?
3. Tell us something about the oldest living member of your family. We mean as opposed to the oldest dead one.
4. Tell us something about the youngest member of your family.
5. Now we’ll do random. Have you ever had a negative experience at a gym (with other patrons, equipment, trainer) or with the gym themselves?
6. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
7. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (and not to get more wishes), what would it be, and why?
8. What were you doing 1 year ago?
9. Time to belly up to the bar. What drink can I getcha?
10. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
Everybody wants to know - Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?