(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
Thursday Thunks: Live Long, and Prosper
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of a one eyed jack and the number 69.
1. There are a lot of emotions in life. Except for Mr. Spock. What emotionally scares you the most?
2. Do you have any present goals that are tough enough that you'd like to forget about them?
3. Your Internet service goes down. What would you miss the most?
4. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you. (Nomenclature? Can you tell that I stole this question?)
5. If money was no object, and you had a free month or so, what would you love to do?
6. Why did you start your blog? Was it because you were pissed at someone?
7. Kimber and Berleen (Thunks founders & BFFs) are finally going to meet in person. Who are you friends with in the blogosphere that you'd love to meet? Why?
8. When you were in high school, if you can remember back that far, what mistake did you make that you'd like to change?
9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'?
10. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, what is you favorite romantic comedy movie?
Check out DJ KathyA's Rock 'n Roll Fridays meme. Tomorrow she features the lyrics of songs from Tom Petty!
Everybody wants to know - Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?