Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my kitchen table and the number 45.
10. What number blog post is this for you?
9. You are driving down a road and your GPS says turn right, but the road has a Dead End sign. You check your GPS and according to it's map, there is a road at the end of the Dead End road that you need to turn onto. Do you follow the GPS?
8. If you had a $2 bill, would you spend it?
7. When there is nobody else around and you sneeze or cough, do you cover your mouth?
6. You are a DJ at a radio station and your first guest is Bud... what is the first question you are going to ask him?
5. Have you ever stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire?
4. You get on an airplane and you find that your seat neighbor is Kimber... what do you talk about or do you ignore her completely?
3. Have you ever rode an elephant?
2. Time to bitch & moan! What is your biggest complaint about your current friends on Facebook?
1. School is back in session for all little girls and boys now. What, in your life, changes when kids go back to school?
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?
Have a great day. See you next Thursday.