KIMBER & BERLEEN!
at once a week...a great milestone
Welcome to the September 2nd edition of
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?
3. In one word (OK, you can go three to four MAX) , what do most people describe you as?
4. Choice (stupid but a choice…): Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing - which do you choose? (you have to choose one....) It's like a law. But we can't make you.
5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source? Or are you saving them up for 2012?
6. When you are feeling icky with that sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine?
7. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why?
8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy Berleen one?
9. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (If you don't have kids, feel free to explain to the other players why you chose the “no kids“ choice. Yea. I know. (Those who have children will NEVER get it. And no, don‘t explain it…)
10. What was your favorite toy as a child? What happened to it?
11. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be?
12. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? And do we seem desperate even asking?
13. What was the last thing you would guess that Kimber took a picture of? Oh. And consider the meme listed below. Click on it. It rocks.
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?
Have a great day. See you next Thursday.