(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. It became officially summer on Monday. What's your favorite part of winter?
2. What was your worst summer vacation ever?
3. Kimber's husband just got the dream job that he's hoped for. So a big shout out to her and Anthony! Tell us about the best job that you ever had.
4. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
5. An alien appears and offers you the opportunity to repeat one year of your life. You will still know everything that you know now. He explains that no matter what you do differently, when you are returned to the present nothing will have changed. What year would you pick and why?
6. Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why.
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
8. If you could have everyone in the blogosphere read just one of your posts, which post would you pick and why?
9. I recently read that the music industry continues to decline at an alarming rate. In the last year it said the sales of Michael Jackson's and The Beatles' music are the only artists who sales continue to climb. The article stated that the two are holding up the industry. Have you bought a CD or mp3 of either artist recently?
10. What radio ad right now do you find so annoying that you'd rather have a tooth drilled than hear it again?
11. Berleen walks into a bar on a hot Minnesota day. At the bar sits a priest, a rabbi and a minister. A ten foot duck walks into the bar right after Berleen. What drink do you think Berleen orders?
12. There is a knock on your door. It can be anyone in the world. Who would you want it to be?
13. What would be the worst entertainment or sporting that you could be forced to watch?
Have a great day. See you next Thursday.