(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Santa's Beard and the number 3333.
1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for not doing something that you shouldn't have agreed to do in the first place?
2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you'd like to shake some sense into?
3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife?
4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened?
5. If your dining room china was made in Mexico, why is it still called china?
6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time.
7. Do you think it's fair to get thrown out of a meme?
8. Berleen lives in Minnesota and Kimber in Arizona. If they were to meet halfway, where would they meet?
9. What do you think of heterosexual marriage?
10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish?
11. How pissed are you that we posted late?
12. Tell us about a recent great day.
13. When was the last time that you juggled?
Have a great day. See you next Thursday.