Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spices, quotes and other things.

Welcome to the April 23rd version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color eggshell and the number 101.


1. If you could skywrite anything you wanted, what would it be?

2. Did you get drunk at your prom?

3. What is your favorite spice to use cooking?

4. What color is your roof?

5. In a land far, far away I _____________

6. In the Miss USA pageant, Miss California was asked; "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit? Why or why not?" and her answer was; "Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and in, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," Carrie said to a mix of boos and applause. "No offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be between a man and a woman." Do you think that cost her the crown?

7. Do you watch Miss USA/Miss America pageants?

8. Have you ever driven/ridden on a tractor?

9. For the parents - what cartoon/children show did your child watch obsessively? (Hey, if you aren't a parent, maybe a niece or nephew...)

10. If I set a level on your living room floor - would it show that it was level?

11. What was the last restaurant you ate at?

12. What's the picture on your wall calendar for this month?

13. Are you superstitious?

14. If I get into your car and turn on the radio - what type of radio station will I hear?

15. Would you rather wake up with a snake in your bed or a lizard?

16. Do you think schools have changed at all since the Columbine tragedy 10 years ago? In what ways?




Did you join the forums yet?? (hey, it's our meme, we can plug the forums if we want to!)
.... and tell your friends please!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually attempted just Q.1
I could go further!
i was too nostalgic!

cmw said...

I'm up. Doesn't sound like I missed much with the Miss USA pageant. :P

Ria said...

So other than budd- who really follows the pageants??

Anonymous said...

Done!! :D

THE Simple Life said...

Qs answered!

jana said...

mine's up!

Megan, Life Revamped said...

im up!

<"here">

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Just joined in on the fun 8)

Lips Of An Angel said...

Mine are up. =)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
This is my first time doing this. I hope I did it right! Mine is posted. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Nori Duran said...

This is fun! Thanks!

simply_unique said...

I love this thanks!

Pie said...

Thanks for providing a good distraction. I needed a fun break!

Lilet Balite said...

Here is mine. http://www.liletbalite.com/2009/04/thursday-thunk-70566.html