(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color yellow and the number 8554.
1. Did you play any April Fools jokes on anyone or have a joke played on you?
2. If you could be on any non-reality TV show as a guest star or star, which one would it be and why?
3. Do you crack your knuckles?
4. If you remember your first day of kindergarten, were you scared or excited? If you have kids or grandkids, were they scared or excited?
5. If you are in the shower, hear the fire alarm going off and smell smoke/see flames, will you just run out of the house with a towel on or grab some clothes & dress as you run out?
6. Last week the Thursday Thunkers asked about your Daddy (twice), so this week tell us a little about your Mom.
7. Which search engine do you use most often?
8. Did you participate in Earth Hour?
9. What was the last new-to-you movie you watched? Was it in the theater or on DVD? Was it good?
10. If you do something embarrassing, do you laugh it off, or sit & worry about it?
11. Where is your favorite spot in your home to sit & relax?
Did you join the forums yet?? (hey, it's our meme, we can plug the forums if we want to!)