We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
2. What is your earliest memory?
3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers?
4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be?
5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find?
6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1?
7. What don't watermelons grow on trees?
8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will?
9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out?
10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car?
11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest?
12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal.
13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt?
14. What do you dip your french fries in?
15. What was the last picture that you took?