(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it?
2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.
3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose?
4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop?
5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often?
6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one?
7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one?
8. How many people can your kitchen table seat?
9. What time is it right now?
10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see?