(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
Thursday Thunks: The Man in the Moon
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of bad excuses and the number 9. number 9.number 9.number 9.number 9..
1. It's election time. The moon is currently waxing crescent and is 37% full. What do you do to decide who to vote for?
2. Everybody is afraid of something. Do you play a musical instrument?
3. Everyone loves some kind of music. What is an irrational fear that you have?
4. Back to politics. Who do you think will be next president after Obama whether he gets a second term or not?
5. What is the most unusual piece of furniture that you own?
6. Everybody gets angry at times. When was your last time and what did it concern?
7. Do you have cousins? If yes, are you or have you been close?
8. What was the last song that you sang in the shower?
9. What question would you like me to ask next week?
10. What's in your left pocket right now?
11. When was the last time that you laughed till you cried?
12. What song would you like played at your funeral?
13. How did you discover Thursday Thunks the first time that you played?
Check out DJ KathyA's Rock 'n Roll Fridays meme. Tomorrow she features the lyrics of songs from John Cougar Mellencamp!