Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. Billy Mays died about a year ago. What kitchen gadgets have you bought that you've used less than three times? What are they?
2. What celebrity would you like to shake some sense into, and why?
3. Jimmy Buffett just did on concert to benefit the victims of the Gulf. Name a Buffett song that you like.
4. How did you feel about Ringo Starr turning 70?
5. What sport do you absolutely see no point in watching?
6. Trivia time. Do you know the first names of the French twins?
7. You are in the best seafood restaurant in Canada. What type of meat do you order?
8. How far would an electric car have to go without a recharge before you'd buy one?
9. Did you see that a high court ruled that you can swear on regular TV? What word can you just not wait to hear?
10. You are in the finest steak and rib joint in Kimberville (Arizona). What seafood dish do you order?
11. What was the last concert that you attended that really sucked?
12. What type of accent would you like to have, if you were forced to change yours?
13. Kimber's got four kids with chicken pox. Berleen is not feeling the love today, so I was asked to host. What do you miss most when neither originator of TT is asking the questions?
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?
Have a great day. See you next Thursday. Fellow WTIT DJ Johnnie Walker contributed to the mess TT became today.