(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
These questions were inspired by the late George Carlin. His quotes are in bold. They were gathered from his routines. The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color KC's eyes and the number 3.
1. Why do they ask you to get on the plane? Shouldn't you get in it? When was your last flight?
2. Why do they call two planes getting too close a near miss? Shouldn't it be a near hit? Have you ever been on a plane that was in trouble?
3. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap? What have you done when your child sweared?
4. How about a restaurant for anorexics? What would you call it? The Empty Plate? When was the last time you went out to a fancy restaurant?
5. Where do forest rangers go to 'get away from it all'? What to you do to get away from it all?
6. Why do people who know the least know it the loudest? What do you do to get a know-it-all to shut up?
7. If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong? Men: does your woman (or most recent) think that you are always wrong? Women: Do you believe that men are always wrong?
8. If a turtle loses his shell, is it naked or homeless? Tell us about a time when you were caught naked.
9. Would a fly that loses it wings be called a walk? How badly do flies annoy you?
10. Why do they report power outages on TV? When was the last time that you went without power?
11. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat? Have you ever been or considered to be a vegetarian?
12. If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent? Tell us about a time when either you were arrested or came close.
13. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Have you ever owned a cat?
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?