(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
Did you miss me?
2. To compliment Kimber's question from last week.... have you ever fell down the stairs?
3. Have you ever written to a company about their product? Ever called them?
4. Your dog/cat/snake/iguana/pet skunk (or just fill in your pet's species) goes to the vet. Ok, you take them to the vet... most pets wouldn't go on their own. The vet tells you that your species has cancer. Do you:
- a. tell them to pull out the needle and put them to sleep on the spot
- b. take them home and let them live out their life until the end
- c. same as b. except you don't let them get to the suffering stage
- d. go full steam ahead with cancer treatments
6. If your child was put in jail for putting a gun in their spouses mouth and pulling the trigger (even though the gun wasn't loaded), strangling them and breaking their arm... would you post bail for them?
7. If elephants had wings, how many feathers do you think they would have on each wing?
8. Is there anything growing in your refrigerator right now?
9. What did you do with your Thursdays while we were on a break?
10. Would you donate to the Kimber Ark Building Fund and donate wood? She is about to float away after all...
11. If I were to send you a letter and I wanted to put a little heart sticker on the back of the envelope, what color sticker would you like it to be?