Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
we are picking up where we left off last week, which explains why we are starting with #21 instead of #1. Great work on the questions submissions everyone! It gave Kimber & I a much needed mental break.
We posted these questions just as they were listed on the participant's blog.
22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?
23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??
24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.
25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?
26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?
27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight?
28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
29. Is it cloudy right now?
30. What is your dream job?
31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?
32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?
33. what was your favorite toy as a child?
34. How do you think these things up??
35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?)
36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?
37. What do you mean?
38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?
39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to?
40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?
41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be?
42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?
43. Do you believe there is life after death?