(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen & Kimber via Skype, the color cranberry (is that a color?) and the number 1,999,784,926,901.
3. Do you drive the speed limit?
4. Did the dog eat your homework?
5. How many bites does it take to get to the center of a watermelon?
6. Did you eat paint chips as a child?
7. If someone rang your doorbell/knocked on your door at 1am, would you answer it?
8. "Amazingly Smooth" makes you think of what?
9. What was the last stupid thing someone said to you? (not counting this meme's questions)
10. Would you eat a stick of butter for $100?
11. Find the nearest fabric tab, not counting your clothing you are wearing. What does it say the object is made of and where was it made?
12. What is the strangest name you've ever heard someone name their child (or a person you met... however you want to answer it)?
13. Why is some toilet paper really soft and others are really hard?
Did you join the forums yet?? (hey, it's our meme, we can plug the forums if we want to!)