(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. Thursday Thunks is written by 2 insane women (Berleen & Kimber) that have never met face to face yet are best friends. One lives in Minnesota and the other in Arizona. They keep trying to convince each other to move to their state. What color house will Berleen have here in Arizona?
2. Do you dream in black & white or color, and how do you know your brain isn't just playing games with you?
3. Does bubble gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost?
4. We're buying Underoos. Which superhero do you pick?
5. Do you think if you yell loud enough while watching your favorite sporting event, it makes a difference in the outcome of the event?
6. Is the word gullible in the dictionary?
7. If you could pick any currancy to be the face on which currancy would it be?
8. What was your imaginary friend's name as a kid, and did they ever annoy you or just us?
9. Do you think it's ironic that the poop deck is in the rear of the ship?
Thank you to my hubby for helping with insane questions when we are both sick, and you now know the crazy I married. No drugs, just insanity. And lots of laughter. Can't wait to read your answers.