(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty seven and the color of leaves in the fall.
1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?
2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?
3. What is your favorite color of jeans?
4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?
5. What is your news source?
6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?
7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???
8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?
9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.
10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?
Don't forget to go visit your other Thursday Thunkers & comment on their blog post!