Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting?
2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who?
3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why?
4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us?
If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going?
5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!)
6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom?
7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.
8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it?
9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning?
10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices?
11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap?
12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see?
13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?
Berleen & Kimber wanted to thank all you Thunkers for playing! This is rapidly becoming a very popular meme...you all love us, you really really love us! When we started Thursday Thunks, there was 3-4 usually a week. We try to read and comment on each Thunker each week. As a work at home mom and a stay at home/homeschooling mom, we don't always have the time. Life tends to get in the way. We do want you to know we love and appreciate your participation!!! If we don't get a chance to comment, don't be upset. Please try to visit at least a few fellow Thunkers each week. People like it when you visit.
But hey... if you really miss us you can always join us over at the InsanityCafe Community & Forums. It's a small online community that offers some sanity to our strange world. And hey... you think Thursday Thunks is weird? You ain't seen nothing yet! (and we hand out free meds!)