Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color rojo and the number 334.
2. Who decided the alphabet order?
3. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
4. You go to a nice restaurant and they are offering free samples of cheese. You take a bite and it's delicious. Then they tell you the cheese is processed with maggots in it which make the great texture and flavor. Do you vomit at the thought of maggots, think "oh well but no more", or just ask for another sample?
5. Would you rather ride on a cloud or slide down a rainbow?
6. Do you know/care who Heidi & Spencer are?
7. Have you ever used Butt Paste?
8. Pie or cake?
9. Do you remember when MTV used to play music videos?
Don't forget to go visit your other Thursday Thunkers & comment on their blog post!