Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color black and the number 14.
Before we get to the questions, we have created a Thursday Thunk Facebook group. Why? Who knows. It was something to do. Join up if you would like.
2. Have you or anyone in your family ever had braces?
3. Name 4 things in your garage that you don't think anyone else has in theirs.
4. Do you order Girl Scout cookies?
5. If you have a cat or a dog, what brand of dog/cat food do you feed them?
6. When you cook, do you use measuring cups/spoons?
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, how many sand castles would you build?
8. Whats one thing you own too many of?
9. If given the chance to go to the moon, would you?
10. Talk radio - listen or not?
11. When you put silverware in the dishwasher or in the drainer to dry, do you put the handles up or down?
12. Video Games for kids - good or not?
13. Share a website with us.
14. Water - bottle or tap?
15. Have you ever eaten a giant jawbreaker, the ones that are the size of the palm of your hand, all the way to the end?
.... and tell your friends please!
Did you join the forums yet? (hey, it's our meme, we can plug the forums if we want to!)