Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color sienna and the number 2009.
2. If locked in a cell and music blasted constantly 24/7, what would NOT drive you crazy that might annoy other inmates?
3. If you see a penny on the ground, do you stop and pick it up?
4. Sea salt or table salt?
5. Do you use bar soap or liquid soap?
6. What/when was the worst travel experience of your life?
7. You are at someone's house for dinner. It's an important dinner such as meeting the In Laws, with the boss or an important client. The food comes out and all homemade. You take the first bite and nearly puke into your plate. You're sure you'll end up with food poisoning. Do you eat it, pretend to eat and spit it into your napkin or some other clever way to get yourself out of eating it?
8. Do you watch any judge/court shows?
9. Is your nose pierced?
.... and tell your friends please!
Did you join the forums yet? (hey, it's our meme, we can plug the forums if we want to!)