Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. We know how creative Berleen is with her terrific tee-shirts and such, so how about you? Do you draw anything or perhaps your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
2. Kimber doesn’t always leave her house. I wonder if she knows what is out her back door. What is out your back door?
3. Do you prefer the beach, a pool or a lake? Why?
4. What is something recently that happened to you that you are REALLY excited about?
5. I am fortunate that I come from a very close family. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? If not did you ever meet them?
6. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? Tell us about it.
7. Have you ever bungee jumped? Would you ever bungee jump?
8. How strong emotionally do you think you are?
9. Kimber and Berleen still have NEVER met, yet they are best friends. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them?
10. Who do you mess with the most?
11. Who was the last person you talked to on a landline?
12. I finally saw Avatar this week. What was the last movie you watched long after it came out and loved?
13. What did you dream about last night?
ALSO: I am a very good friend with Samantha Winters who writes Saturday 9. She asked me to plug her friends’ new meme that begins Friday called Rock ‘n Roll Fridays. All the meme questions come from song lyrics. Her premiere meme uses lyrics from Sting! Click on the image to see the site. Please join her tomorrow. Thanks! Peace!
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet?
Have a great day. See you next Thursday.