(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag?
3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet?
4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again?
5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had....
6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question.
7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em?
9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people?
10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs?
11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do?
12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away?
13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be?
13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house?
14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as?
15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?
16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you?
17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today?
18. Have you ever howled at the moon?
19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you?